Park Lawn Corporation (TSX: PLC) is the largest publicly traded Canadian-owned funeral, cremation and cemetery provider and is the fastest growing company in the industry in North America. Since 2013 PLC has grown from 6 cemetery properties in Toronto, Ontario to a diverse portfolio of properties and businesses operating across Canada and the US.
With a dynamic leadership team and innovative approach to our operations, PLC has a strategic advantage over the more traditional players in a stagnant industry resistant to change. As the company continues its strong growth both organically and through acquisition, PLC is changing the way products and services are delivered and how customers engage with the marketplace.
To be North America’s premier funeral, cremation and cemetery provider, through our dynamic and innovative approach to service delivery that meets the evolving needs of our customers.
We are driven to be the indisputable choice for funeral and cemetery services in the communities we serve.
Respect for the Family
- We have the courage to advise and direct our families.
- We have the integrity to do the right thing.
- We exceed expectations…every time.
- We make a positive impact on every life we touch.
- We have the empathy and compassion to let the healing begin here.
Respect for the Individual
- We deal with one another in an open and honest way.
- We encourage constructive criticism.
- We respect the desire for personal growth.
- We reward performance consistent with our values.
- We lead by example.
Respect for the Profession
- We recognize that ours is a demanding profession.
- We accept that responsibility as a group and as individuals.
- We believe in the value of funeral and cemetery services.
- We believe in the value of prearrangement.
- We strive to be operationally superior.